Testing laboratory on information safety requirements (Testing Laboratory) is a part of the center for testing of information security products and certification objects of the state enterprise "NII TZI". The testing laboratory meets the criteria of the National System of Certification of the Republican of Belarus, it is accredited for compliance with the requirements of STB ISO/IEC 17025 (certificate of accreditation with registration number: № BY/112 02.1.0.0386 on 28.05.2001, certificate of accreditation is valide to 06.08.2020) and is one of basic testing laboratories Operational and Analytical Centre under the President of the Republic of Belarus.
The testing laboratory is included in the Unified Register of Certification Authorities and Testing Laboratories of the Custom Union.
In accordance with the accreditation scope the Testing Laboratory on information safety requirements carries out trials (special studies), including for the purposes of certification and state expertise, technical facilities for processing and protection of information of the following classes:
- technical facilities and information processing and transmission systems;
- technical protection maens of information;
- information protection software and hardware;
- cryptographic means of information protection;
- technical facilities of protection assessment of objects of informational support;
- technical means of monitoring of information networks;
- information technology security.